by Foodie #384469
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 634 times
put little mixture in a cup of water, if it floats then the mixture is ready & can be poured to a greased surface or else it should be stirred.
mrs. kavitha shankaran
e 1/5, l & t housing complex,
dumas road, magdalla,
surat – 395007
email: - email@example.com
Add your private note
Chocolate mixnut recipe - How to make Chocolate mixnut
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Fresh butter – 125gms
Drinking chocolate powder – 1 tbsp
Milk powder – 200gms
Cocoa – 6tsps
Mixed chopped nuts – 50gms
(Cashew nut, almonds, pistas& melon seeds)
- 1) sieve milk powder without any lumps.
- 2) mix with little water to make a batter (dosa consistency).
- 3) keep a kadai with diluted mixture & keep stirring till it becomes thick.
- 4) add sugar and cook till it becomes semi solid consistency.
- 5) remove from fire & mix in butter, cocoa, drinking chocolate & stir well.
- 6) now put it back on heat & stir till it becomes like a ball.
- 7) add mixed nuts & mix.
- 8) pour on a greased surface & flatten it to 1 inch thick.
- 9) with a biscuit cutter, you can make various designs or else just with a knife cut it like a square, rectangle, diamond or triangle.
- 10) set aside to cool. keep in an airtight box.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #384469 on 13 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.