Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2277 times
Add your private note
Chocolate cornflakes recipe - How to make Chocolate cornflakes
Cooking Time: Total Time:
a) 1-2 bars semisweet chocolate, chopped
b) 2 Cups cornflakes cereal
c) 3 tbsp Butter
d) 3 tbsp Golden syrup
- A)in a saucepan combine butter, golden syrup and chocolate.
- B)cook it over low heat till butter and chocolate have melted and everything is well blended.
- C)add the cornflakes cereal, mix well.
- D)now drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a buttered baking sheet or waxed paper.
- E)place it into the refrigerator for about 15 minutes till set.
This recipe was contributed by deshpriya on 23 Jun 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.