Chocolate and Strawberry Cheese Cake
by Mumtaz Begum
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9685 times
A delightful combination of chocolate, strawberry and yoghurt- a must try recipe.
- Add the melted butter to the coarsely powdered chocolate chip biscuits and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a loose bottom cake tin and Spread evenly and press gently.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to set.
- Add one tbsp water to the strawberry jam and mix well
- Place fresh cream in a bowl, add sugar and beat with a hand blender.
- Add the curds and beat again.
- Meanwhile, melt the gelatin in hot water and whisk will smooth.
- Add the melted gelatin to the cream mixture and mix well.
- Add the strawberry essence and mix.
- Pass the mixture through a muslin cloth into another bowl.
- You will get a smooth mixture and there will be no lumps.
- Remove the loose bottom tin from the refrigerator and pour the cream mixture over the biscuit layer.
- Level the top.
- Take the diluted strawberry jam in a spoon and gently draw a line over the cream mixture.
- Make more such lines.
- Similarly take the melted chocolate in a spoon and draw lines after each strawberry line.
- With the tip of a knife swirl the surface to get a marbled effect.
- Arrange the strawberries along the outer edge of the cheesecake and place it in the refrigerator to set for two to two and a half hours.
- Cut into wedges and serve
This recipe was contributed by Mumtaz Begum on 11 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.