Chocolate and Cream Cake ( Cakes and Pastries Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 84 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53784 times
Biscuit topped pastries reminiscent of the lusciousness of the famous oreo cookies.
- Slice both the chocolate cakes horizontally into 2 equal parts.
- Cut each part into two 100 mm. (4”) diameter circles, using a cookie cutter or any bowl. You will get eight 100 mm. (4”) diameter cake circles.
- Soak 4 cake circles of the chocolate cake with 1/2 the soaking syrup.
- Fill the plastic disposable piping bag (fitted with a no 5 large plain nozzle) with the whipped cream.
- Using 1/2 the whipped cream, pipe out the cream on 4 cake slices in a circular motion applying uniform pressure.
- Place the remaining 4 cake circles over the cream and press lightly to let the cream come out from the sides.
- Soak these 4 cake circles of the chocolate cake with the remaining soaking syrup.
- Using the remaining whipped cream, pipe out the cream on these 4 cake slices again in a circular motion, applying uniform pressure.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of chocolate chips on each pastry. Cut each chocolate and cream biscuit into half and place over the 4 pastries.
Nutrient values per pastrie
|Vitamin A||0.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.