Chocolate Walnut Slice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 214 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23638 times
Dough enriched with dark chocolate and condensed milk, interspersed with crunchy pieces of walnuts, and baked to perfection, makes a wonderful chocolate walnut slice that goes well with a cup of tea!
- Sieve the flour with the soda bi-carb. Add the powdered walnuts and castor sugar, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the dark chocolate and condensed milk in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Combine together the chocolate mixture, flour mixture and melted butter in a bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loose bottom cake tin and spread it evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and cut into slices and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per slice
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.