Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5443 times
1)if the dough is too thin in consistency then add some more coconut powder.
2)if making these for children then you can also add chocolate chips to the dough.
- Put the marie biscuits and crush them in a mixer forming a course powder
- Add the biscuit powder, coconut powder and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl. leave out some coconut powder for garnishing.
- When the above is thoroughly mixed add some elaichi powder for taste. this can also be left out if you do not like elaichi flavour.
- Add the milkmaid into the powder mixture. add enough quantity to form a nice dough like consistency.
- Take small portions of the above mixture and form balls out of it. roll this ball in the remaining coconut mixture so that it is nicely covered in coconut.
- Place these balls in a tray. put a raisin on each ball and sprinkle some more coconut powder on top.
- Keep the tray in the refrigerator for about 5-10minutes. serve whenever and wherever you like to!
This recipe was contributed by shilpagandotra on 28 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.