Chocolate Tiramisu Tart
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 194 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25915 times
An adapted version of the classic italian dessert.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Rub the butter into the flour with your fingertips till it resembles bread crumbs.
- Gradually, add enough cold milk to make a firm dough. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly flour the rolling pin and the pastry board.
- Roll out the pastry to line a 150 mm. (6") diameter tart mould.
- Prick with a fork at regular intervals.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 230°c (450°f) for 10 to 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Put the cream in saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Remove from the fire, add the chocolate and mix well to get a smooth sauce.
- Keep aside.
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar till soft peaks form.
- Mix the cream cheese, milk chocolate and coffee together.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread the chocolate sauce over the prepared pastry base.
- Top with the coffee cream cheese mixture and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.