Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2417 times
Best cooked on low flame.
Add your private note
Chocolate Suji recipe - How to make Chocolate Suji
Preparation Time: 5 MINS Cooking Time: 15 MINS Total Time:
SEMOLINA (SUJI)- 100 GMS
WATER - 1/2 CUP
SUGAR - 50 GMS
GHEE - 1.5 TBS
FRESH CREAM - 3 TBS
WALNUTS - AS REQUIRED FOR GARNISHING
NUTRAMUL/COCOA - 2 TBS
MILK - 1 CUP
- Roast semolina (suji) in ghee.
- Cook the roasted semolina in water in a kadai.
- Once cooked add sugar and stir well to a thick consistency.
- While still on a low flame add cocoa/nutramul to the above and mix well.
- Add milk and stir till the mixture thickens.
- Switch off the stove.
- Allow the mixture to cool & refridgerate.
- For garnishing decorate with whip cream & walnuts before serving.
This recipe was contributed by madhu55 on 17 Feb 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.