Chocolate Sponge Cake
Added to 76 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26916 times
A simple way of preparing the all time favorite Chocolate sponge cake with your choice of cream or chocolate sauce topping. Entice your guests on birthdays and anniversaries with this chocolate cake recipe.
- Melt the butter in microwave for 2 mins.
- Beat the eggs, mix melted butter to it and beat for some time.
- Add sugar to this mixture and beat for some time.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add this cake mix to the mixture prpared above and beat for some time.
- Pour this mixture to some casserole. (if you are using, borosil then you need to grease the utensil.
- But in case of plasticware, no greasing is required.)
- Keep a glass of water beside the turn table and bake for 8 mins on high power.
- Take it out and your chocolate sponge cake is ready.
This recipe was contributed by ag_infy on 30 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.