Chocolate Souffle By asmairfan
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5338 times
Any other plain chocolate can be used.
- Heat milk adding chocalate and coacoa powder till it gets mixed and melted
- Pour this mixture into a serving dish
- Add condensed milk and stir till it is mixed
- Add chopped walnuts and cashews to the mixture
- Mix 3tsps of warm water to gelatin and heat in a double boiler till it gets melted
- Add this gelatin mixture to the dish and stir
- At last add beaten cream to the mixture and mix it lightly.
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or till it gets set.
- Ur yummy souffle is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by asmairfan on 11 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.