Chocolate Roll By naved
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2161 times
An assortment of unique taste and nutrition ,chocolate rolls are prepared by rolling dried nuts into chocolate cake slices. Vanilla ice-cream and sultanas rolled into chocolate cake make a terrific combination.
- Mix sugar n butter till it is creamy
- Add cocoa n essence n mix well
- Then add egg lastly make small pieces of biscuits n walnuts n add to the batter mix well.
- Cut the foil in to two rectangular pieces pour half of the batter onthe foil n roll it press at the sides.
- Do the same for the other roll
- Deepfreeze for sometime till the roll is firm.
- Remove cut in to round pieces n serve with whipped fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by naved on 09 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.