Chocolate Rasmalai Terrine
by Palak Rajput
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6951 times
Chocolate Rasmalai Terrine, is new and unique variety of terrine.
- Add Little warm water to the gelatin and allow to soak for 2 minutes.
- Take a vessel add the water and let it boil, separately break the chocolate in a dry bowl.
- Place the chocolate bowl over the boiling water and melt it till it has no lumps and remove from fire. Don’t over heat the chocolate. Keep aside.
- Separately whisk the cream till peak top. Keep aside.
- Lightly oil the terrine mould and dust it with powdered sugar.
- Melt the gelatin on the double boiler, the same as chocolate.
- Now fold the chocolate and the cream with a light movement of spatula and finally fold the gelatin.
- Quickly fill the piping bag and pipe a layer of chocolate, then spread the rasmalai evenly.
- Now pipe again the chocolate and then place the rasmalai on top.
- Once again pipe the chocolate.
- Cover the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Demould and cut into slices.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 06 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.