Chocolate Pudding By ritakumar
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7149 times
A chocolate flavoured chocolate pudding recipe at tarladalal.com which is all set to lure your guests and family. A simple pudding recipe with cocoa powder, cream and sugar, chocolate pudding can be prepared in minutes.
- Boil the milk in a pan .
- Add sugar and choclate powder.
- Add bread slices making in small pieces,again boil it.
- churn the hot mixture with an electric hand blender .
- after it comes to room temperature ,add fruits to it .
- it can be served by topping with choclate pieces ,or if you wish to serve it chilled ,you can keep in the fridge for some time and then serve .
This recipe was contributed by ritakumar on 06 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.