Chocolate Pudding By imrana_salim
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3095 times
A wonderfully rich and chocolaty Chocolate pudding recipe with creamy and delicious flavour.
- Dissolve cocoa in milk , pour on to the bread crumbs and leave to soak for 15-20 mins
- Cream together fat and sugar till light and soft.
- Beat in the egg yolk and pour over the soaked crumbs.
- Add a few drops of vanilla essence and lastly fold in the egg white and baking powder
- Put the mixture into a greased mould and bake for about an hour till well risen
- And firm(temp. 170dg c-190dg c approx.)
- Cool,turn out and serve with chocolate sauce.
- Mix the cornflour and salt to a smooth paste with a little water.
- Heat rest of the water and when boiling pour onto the blended cornflour stiring all the time.
- Return to heat and continue
- Boiling with constant stirring.
- Add cocoa dissolved in a little water and sugar and cookfor 4-5 min. stiring and beating.
- Stir in vanilla essence and butter.
This recipe was contributed by imrana_salim on 09 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.