Chocolate Pudding By Kiruthi
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3638 times
This is a very simple to do pudding but dense, rich and delicious.
you can make it in advance and keep refrigerated.
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas6.
- Lay three of the pudding mould on a double sheet of baking parchment. draw round them, remove and then cut out the discs as marked.
- Press them into the base of all six moulds.
- Melt the chocolate and let it cool.
- Cream together the butter and sugar and gradually beat in the eggs, then add the vanilla extract.
- Now add the flour and when all is smoothly combined, scrape in the cooled chocolate and blend.
- Divide the batter between the six moulds.
- Arrange the moulds in the oven and cook for 10-12 mins.
- As soon as you take them out of the oven, tip out these baby cakes onto small plates or into shallow bowls and serve with ice cream or cream.
This recipe was contributed by Kiruthi on 09 Feb 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.