Chocolate Pudding By Foodie #85644
by Foodie #85644
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2881 times
Don't keep the milk too hot for custard mixture.
- First boil the milk and in a seperate dish add custard powder, cocoa powder and little milk in a cup .
- Then add the custad mixture in hot milk.
- Stir it so that there are no lumps.
- Then in a seperate cup put 1 tsp of gelatine and mix it thoroughly with luke warm water.
- Then in the milk and sugar and mix it nicely.
- Finally add gelatine mixture and stir ie nicely
- Pour this whole mixture in a borosil bowl and keep it in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve it cold. ur chocolate pudding is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #85644 on 30 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.