Chocolate Peanut Cup Cookies
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3924 times
A christmas special cookie recipe ,chocolate peanut butter cup cookies have a nutella cookie base and a creamy peanut butter cup in the middle. Relish these cookies as teatime snack or picnic goodies.
Add your private note
Chocolate Peanut Cup Cookies recipe - How to make Chocolate Peanut Cup Cookies
Preparation Time: 20 Min Cooking Time: 15 Min Total Time:
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesf (175 degrees c).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, and baking soda; stir into the peanut butter mixture. mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. let it cool for 1 or 2 minutes on sheet before removing.
This recipe was contributed by anmeet25 on 23 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.