Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
by Palak Rajput
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7893 times
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, it is tasty and easy to make.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
- Combine the melted chocolate, tofu, sugar, peanut butter, and soyamilk in a blender and blend till smooth. Add more soyamilk if required.
- Pour the mixture into pie crust and refrigerate until firm.
- Serve chilled.
- After the pie has been chilled, melt more 1 cup of non-dairy chocolate chips.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly on top of the pie, if desired, add chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate for further 2 more hours and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 18 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.