Chocolate Pancakes with Mango Yoghurt
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 237 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29078 times
Chocolate and mango- what perfect partners!! In this wonderful dessert mango yoghurt compliments the yummy chocolate pancakes.
- Combine the plain flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, milk, salt, butter and ¼ cup of water. Mix very well until no lumps remain. Add the fruit salt and mix well.
- Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with a little butter.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the batter to make a pancake of 50 mm. (2") in diameter.
- Turn over gently and cook till both sides are lightly browned.
- Repeat for the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes, greasing the pan with butter when required.
- Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla essence and keep aside
- Beat the yoghurt well ensuring there are no lumps.
- Fold the whipped cream into the yoghurt and refrigerate.
- Place the pancake on a serving plate and sprinkle with a little soaking syrup on top.
- Spoon some of the yoghurt mixture on top.
- Place a few mango slices and top with one more pancake.
- Sprinkle some more sugar syrup on top and serve immediately.
- Repeat to make 2 more servings.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.