Chocolate Pancake with Whipped Cream and Sauce
This recipe has been viewed 815 times
Pancake is one of the most eaten dish in our country and here i am giving it with a twist of sweetness by making a chocolate pancake that will catch the attention of every family member from young to old.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder,and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg yolks, and 3 tbsp melted butter; add to flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Gently fold into batter. Gently fold in chocolate chips
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter on hot griddle. Ladle about 1/4-cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Turn and cook the
- other side. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and remaining batter .
- Serve hot covered with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
This recipe was contributed by supriya006 on 09 Feb 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.