Chocolate Paani Puri
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1145 times
For the paani puri lovers her is an innovative sweet paani puri recipe to enjoy.
- Heat milk in a pan and add cocoa powder,coffee powder and sugar, mix well and bring to a boil. Take care that no lumps remain.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Crack a hole in the centre of each puri and fill it with a teaspoon of the prepared stuffing.
- Pour the prepared chocolaty milk over it to fill the puri.
- Garnish with grated dark chocolate and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 01 Feb 2017Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.