Chocolate Mousse By anu_bunny
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2396 times
Chocolate Mousse is a form of creamy dessert typically made from chocolate, sugar, egg and cream. Find a diverse collection of mousse recipes, cake recipe, dessert recipes at tarladalal.com
- Whip the rich cream and sugar.
- Melt the dark cooking chocolate in double boiler.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a little.
- While still warm, add the fresh cream, and mix lightly.
- Then add the whipped rich cream and whisk well.
- Pour into glasses or cups and allow to set in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Serve garnished with cocoa powder.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.