Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19401 times
Western inspired sweet on indian traditional festival.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the milk, condensed milk and chocolate and mix well till smooth.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add powdered biscuit and make a smooth dough.
- Keep in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove and mould it into modak shape using modak mould.
- Sprinkle chocolate vermicelli on it and serve fresh and soft.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 22 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.