Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8358 times
Treat your kids to a real treat of your own designer biscuits topped with melted chocolate.
Add your private note
Chocolate Macaroons recipe - How to make Chocolate Macaroons
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 12-15 mins(baking time) Total Time:
- Firstly melt the butter in a pan and add the cream and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Switch off the gas and add the hazelnuts,almond flakes and cherries.
- Sieve the flour and the salt together and fold into the mixture.
- Use a teaspoon to pour out the mixture in blobs on a baking tray approximately 21/2-3 inches apart and flatten with a wet fork.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees centigrade and bake the biscuits for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Leave the biscuits to cool for about 5 minutes and then remove from the tray and onto a cooling rack until firm.
- Melt the chocolate and spread over one side of the biscuit and leave it to set.
- Just before it is fully set,you can make impressions or wavy designs on it with a fork.
- Or you can write your beloved’s name or even initial it with your own.in a short while,your very own personalized love biscuits will be ready to munch.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.