by Foodie #628269
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2512 times
A super delicious Italian delicacy made using chocolaty oreo cookies!
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies.
- When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl.
- Add 5 tbsp melted butter and use a fork to mix the butter into the cookie crumbs.
- When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add 2 tbsp milk, and sugar, and mix well.
- Stir in 11/4 cups Cool Whip and spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 31/2 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken.
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer.
- Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #628269 on 12 Feb 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.