Chocolate Fruit Tart
Added to 143 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6398 times
Get ready to experience the joy of baking the appealing chocolate fruit tart, a tempting dessert recipe with buttery chocolate short crust breads or tarts filled with fresh fruits. The addition of fresh fruits to tart imparts a delectable taste and also improves the health quotient.
Add your private note
Chocolate Fruit Tart recipe - How to make Chocolate Fruit Tart
Preparation Time: 5 MINUTES Cooking Time: 6 MINUTES Total Time:
- Separate the two halves of each cream biscuit and scrape out the chocolate cream filling. put the chocolate cream aside to use as topping.
- Make crumbs from the biscuits.
- Put the butter into a casserole dish and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Mix in the chocolate biscuit crumbs and powdered sugar. divide into 8 portions.
- Place each portion into a glass tart bowl.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and sides to form an even layer. microwave on high for 2 minutes,
- Until heated through and set. allow the tarts to cool.
- Take the milk, custard powder and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Microwave on 80% for 2 minutes. stir once. microwave on high for 1 minute. allow cooling.
- Make a puree out of peach and pineapple
- Mix the puree with the cooked custard. add orange segments.
- Fill into the 8 prepared chocolate tarts. top with chocolate cream from the biscuits and cherry.
- Place the tarts in the fridge to chill until you wish to serve.
- Just before serving, place the chilled tarts in their glass bowls, in hot water for 2 minutes.
- This will help the chocolate pastry to separate easily from the glass bowls.
This recipe was contributed by sadu on 30 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.