Chocolate Fruit Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10555 times
Sandwiches very popular and famous amongst all of us, here is chocolate and fruit grilled sandwich with the combination of fresh fruits and chocolate jam. Sandwiches are more favourite amongst kids, so here is sandwich which your kids would love to eat, it can be served as a breakfast too.
- Remove the edges of the bread slices and keep aside.
- Apply a little butter on one side of all the slices.
- Put one slice on clean surface.
- Apply 2 tsp of chocolate jam.
- Sprinkle 2 cubes grated cheese over it.
- Cover with the other slice. Apply butter on it.
- Put 3 tsp of prepared stuffing.
- Cover with 3rd slice. Apply 1 tsp of butter on top of the sandwich.
- Keep it in a pre-heated griller and grill for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the griller, cut into 4 pieces.
- Serve immediately.
- Prepare remaining sandwiches.
- This sandwich can be served hot with any fruity drink.
- You can prepare this sandwich using fruity bread also, then in this case grilling is not required.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.