Chocolate Frosting - Sugar Free
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4396 times
Use Chocolate frosting - sugar free as topping for cakes or ice creams and enjoy without any guilt pangs. A sugar free alternative to calorie dense chocolate frosting recipe.
1 packet of Estee Sugar Free Whipped Topping mix (1 envelope)1/2 tsp vanilla essence1/2 cup low fat milk1 packet of sugar-free chocolate pudding (2 oz)
- Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and sugar-free shipped topping mix.
- Beat until stiff. add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
- Add more skim milk if too thick.
- Use as frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 tablespoon per cupcake.
- Can also be used to frost cake or brownies.
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.