Chocolate Fondue ( Microwave Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 510 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35524 times
This is as tempting as the original swiss cheese fondue, which is a thick and warm dip served in an earthen pot as an accompaniment to bread and other finger foods. This chocolaty version is for the sweet tooth and can be served with pieces of cake or crunchy fruits like apples and pineapples. Don’t even think of mushy fruits like bananas! the chocolate fondue can be made at the blink of an eyelid using the microwave, so you can just make it fresh as the guests start arriving.
- Sliced fresh fruits (apple, pear, kiwi, strawberry, sponge cake, etc)
- Combine the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and mix gently.
- Serve immediately.
- Make sure that you do not mix the fondue very vigorously after removing it from the microwave to avoid the fat separating from the cream, which would otherwise spoil the fondue.
- Let your guests serve themselves by dipping fruit, marshmallow or cake pieces in the hot mixture.
- Adjust the quantity of cocoa according to its strenght.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.