Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6377 times
chocolate exotica is a creamy chocolate flavoured beverage recipe. The drinking chocolate,cocoa powder, sugar and cream are blended together to create this exotic and splendid beverage.
Add your private note
Chocolate Exotica recipe - How to make Chocolate Exotica
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix maida, cocoa & baking powder together
- Mix sugar, butter & milk maid. beat well
- Add soda water. mix well add essence
- Bake for abt 30-40 minutes at 150 c
- Put cake aside.
- Blend cream along with drinking chocolate,
- cocoa powder & sugar till it becomes thick
- Add vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Dip biscuit in this mixture
- Put it on cake
- Decorate with grated chocolate & cream.
This recipe was contributed by ektaghadiyali on 16 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.