Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
This recipe has been viewed 1126 times
Whenever you feel like celebrating then try making Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies.
- Melt butter in a utensil, put sugar and beat to mix butter and sugar properly.
- Add salt to butter-sugar mix and mix well with your hands, cover the mix and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take some mixture in your hand, make it round, press a little with your hand and flatten a bit. Place it on a greased tray or plate, make round balls with all of the mixture and place them on the plate at a gap of half an inch.
- Now press all these cookies with a fork to make designs.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade, place cookies tray in the oven and set the oven at 180 degrees centigrade. Allow the cookies to bake for 10 minutes, then check cookies and again set the oven for 5 minutes to bake the cookies some more.
- Take out the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool down then keep the other cookies in the oven to bake.
- Cool all the cookies once they are baked.
- Fill water in a container(only half of the container) then place it on the gas to heat.
- Melt the the chocolate in a double boiler, pick one cookie and dip half of it in chocolate.
- Keep the cookies dipped in chocolate on another plate, dip all the cookies one at a time and keep on the plate.
- Once the chocolate layer cools down the cookies are ready to eat.
- Store chocolate cookies in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 02 Jan 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.