Chocolate Dip Cookies
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3697 times
The dough is a bit difficult
to handle, but when lifting
the biscuits after rolling
use a spatula or a broad knife
the above measurement yields
many biscuits, so you can always
half the amount
- Beat the sugar and margarine in an
- Electric beater.
- When fluffy and light add eggs,
- Flour,custard powder and baking
- Add vanilla essence
- Remove from bowl, roll out lightly
- And cut into desired shapes.
- Place on a greased tray.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 140degrees
- For 10 - 14 mins,till pale golden
- Let it cool on a rack.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler
- With little milk and dip half the
- Biscuits in this chocolate.
This recipe was contributed by suks on 14 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.