by vrunda naik
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11044 times
Chocolate is an all time favourite for all age group. This can be eaten as a dessert or also at tea time
- Line a muffin tray with paper or foil liners. And keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the prepared flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well and fill in the greased and lined muffin cups till 3/4 full.
- Bake in a pre- heated oven at 170 ºC for 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Frost with your favorite frosting when cool.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 09 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.