Chocolate Cupcake with Butter Cream Icing
by Ketaki Shrivastava
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 984 times
Chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate party food and also easy to serve. Delight your taste buds with these wonderful chocolate cupcakes. Make some for your next party! Your guest will just love them.
- Seive the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder thrice.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180°c.
- Take a clean bowl and cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- In another clean bowl add the eggs and vanilla essence and beat to a stiff froth.
- Slowly add the beaten eggs to the creamed mixture and mix gently with help of a spatula.
- Fold in the well-sieved flour carefully and mix gently with a spatula.Do not add all the flour at a time.
- While folding keep adding a little milk and gently fold the mixture.
- The mixture should be of a get dropping consistency. It should fall off easily from spatula.
- Pour the mixture into muffin moulds.
- Bake in the pre heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a beeo bowl and beat till light and fluffy.
- Use piping bag and decorate your cupcakes.
This recipe was contributed by Ketaki Shrivastava on 20 Jun 2015I am Ketaki Shrivastava. I started cooking when I was in college. My family and friends liked my dis...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.