Chocolate Cream ( Cakes and Pastries Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 121523 times
Plain cream is delicious enough, no doubt, but chocolate cream tops the choice by being elegant and yummy at the same time!
- Heat the cream in a non-stick pan and bring it to boil.
- Remove from the flame, add the chocolate and mix well to get a smooth mixture.
- Cool to room temperature while whisking continuously.
- Add the whipped cream and fold it in gently. Use as required.
- Milk chocolate can be used instead of dark chocolate, to get milk chocolate cream.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.