Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4649 times
Then pop them into your beloved’s mouth !!
rich chocolaty cones with a creamy cheesy filing !!
I have used coffee decoction in the filling as it goes well with cocoa so try it!!
Add your private note
Chocolate Cones recipe - How to make Chocolate Cones
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 2-3 mins + Baking time:8-10 mins Total Time:
- Sieve the flour and cocoa together.melt the butter,sugar and golden syrup on a slow flame.
- Slowly fold in the sifted flour and cocoa add a little lemon juice.
- Take a flat baking sheet and line it with silicone paper.take 5 heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto the baking sheet,leaving a lot of spreading space in between.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees centigrade for 8-10 minutes.
- Once you remove it from the oven, leave it to cool for just 2-3 minutes and quickly lift them off to form cones around desired moulds.
- Mix the cheese,coffee and cream and fill into the chocolate cones.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.