Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
by Aditya Vikram Shah
This recipe has been viewed 1544 times
A famous snack in the US and Europe.
Add your private note
Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls recipe - How to make Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 15 minutesMakes 6 to 8 servings
- Flour the work surface lightly.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle of 1 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon leaving about an inch on each side.
- Grate some chocolate all over the rolled out dough.
- From side closest to you, start rolling closely. Roll into a tight log.
- Cut the log into equal size pieces.
- Place them slightly apart on a well greased baking pan.
- Cover and let them rise for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170 c / 350 f.
- Brush each roll with melted butter and sprinkle the top of each roll with brown sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven 170 degree C for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- You can glaze these with chocolate ganache or sauce if necessary.
- Store in fridge. Always warm slightly before eating.
- You can use regular sugar instead of brown sugar although it may not taste the same.
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 05 Sep 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.