Chocolate Chip and Mango Cake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6007 times
The Chocolate Chip and Mango Cake is a fun-filled dessert that can be readied in a jiffy using chopped mangoes, biscuits, orange juice and whipped cream. While these ingredients are combined artfully into a fruitilicious cake, the twist in the tale is the generous garnish of chocolate chips, which lend speckles of serious fun in between the tangy notes. With a smart blend of flavours, this dessert woos every sweet tooth, age no bar!
- Dip 8 nice biscuits one by one in orange juice and arrange them vertically on a flat plate with 4 biscuits each in 2 rows one below the other so as to form a rectangle.
- Spread one-third of the whipped cream evenly on the biscuits using a palate knife.
- Sprinkle the mangoes evenly over it.
- Again spread one-third of the whipped cream evenly over the mangoes using a palate knife.
- Dip the remaining 8 biscuits in orange juice one by one and again place 4 biscuits each in 2 rows one below the other over the whipped cream.
- Finally spread the remaining one-third of the whipped cream using a palate knife.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and mangoes on top and along the circumference of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours or till it sets.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.