Chocolate Chip Tiramisu Cupcakes
by Shreya Jaiswal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12827 times
Our favorite italian dessert in cupcake form. Enjoy!!!
- Sift the flour, baking powder and corn flour together.
- In a wide bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add vanilla essence to the milk, mix well and add the milk to the creamed butter sugar mixture. Beat it well until light and creamy.
- Now add the flour in 2 parts to the above creamed mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips gently, don’t over mix.
- Arrange muffin molds with paper cups and spoon the mixture to fill 3/4. Preheat the oven to 180* c and bake it for 20 min or until a skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool on wire rack before frosting.
- In a pan melt sugar in water. Add coffee powder and boil for half a min. Let cool.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, whisk together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until completely incorporated. Use immediately.
- To finish, pour coffee syrup over cupcake with a spoon to soak it evenly. Allow cupcakes to absorb liquid for 30 minutes. Dollop frosting onto cupcakes and refrigerate. Dust with cocoa powder just before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 08 Apr 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.