Chocolate Chip Delight
by Foodie #13089
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3130 times
You would be surprised to see how easy and simple this Chocolate chip delight recipe. A no bake cold dessert recipe, chocolate chip delight is prepared from biscuits which are topped with cream, chocolates, almonds and pista in layers.
- 1- cream butter & sugar
- 2- mix cocoa & 1 tsp warm water
- 3- mix item 1 and 2
- 4- add cream to it-fold do not beat the cream
- Soak biscuit in milk or coffee
- Layer o bowl with biscuit
- Pour cream mix
- Grate chocolate
- Sprinkle almond & pista
- Keep layering (should have just 2 layers)
- End with cream mix
- Sprinkle chocolate almond and pista
- Put in the fridge
- Leave for atleast 5 hours
- Cut into slices and serve
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #13089 on 04 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.