Chocolate Chip Cookies By tabu
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4024 times
Chocolate chip cookies are a cookie recipe prepared with cocoa powder and crushed chocolates. An amazing dessert or a delicious tea time snack, chocolate chip cookies are a culinary delight and a favorite among children.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate over gentle heat and keep aside.
- Sieve the flour. combine the flour with the milk powder and keep aside.
- Cream the butter and castor sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and melted chocolate to the butter and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the flour mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup chopped chocolate and mix to form a soft dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and shape into round cookies.
- Place the cookies ona greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the baking tray and cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by tabu on 21 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.