Chocolate Chip Cookies By meenal72
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4368 times
Children as well as all family members will never stop eating these delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies !!
- Beat the butter till creamy.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients.
- Make balls of the mixture and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Now press these balls to flattern them,make criss-cross designs with a fork(if y like) & bake them in the oven at 170 oc for 15-18 mins.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.