Chocolate Chip Cookies ( Exciting Vegetarian Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 373 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23237 times
Traditional butter cookies get a chocolaty twist here! these chocolate chip cookies are easy-to-make, tasty and crunchy too. You can make and store them in air-tight containers as anytime treats for kids and elders alike! take care while preparing the dough as that is the key to great cookies – mix it softly till you get nice non-sticky dough that you can easily shape.
- Combine the plain flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and butter in a bowl and whisk well till no lumps remain.
- Add the vanilla essence, milk and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well to form a dough.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball and flatten the balls lightly.
- Place the cookies on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180o c (360 o f) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in air-tight containers.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.