Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
by Aditya Vikram Shah
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3134 times
Vegan eggless chocolate chip bundt cake.
- Preheat oven to 180°C, grease the cake tin well and add flour and tap it so that it coats the entire pan. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, oil, warm water and vanilla essence and whisk well till sugar dissolves.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix well till the flour is mixed into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in some chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a bunt pan and tap it to even the layer.
- Add some more chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until the chocolate chip bundt cake is completely cooked through.
- Loosen the edges and in the center around the ring. Invert on the serving plate.
- You can serve this warm or cooled.
- You can serve with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, tea, ice cream, etc.
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 02 Aug 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.