Chocolate Carrot Muffins
by Aditya Vikram Shah
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2195 times
- Preheat oven to 170 degre celsius.
- Line cake pan with liners /butter paper /parchment paper.
- To a bowl, add the yogurt and sugar, beat well until smooth.
- Add the baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
- Let it rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the oil and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the grated carrot and mix well.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder.
- Gently mix until the flour mixture is completely mixed into the wet mixture.
- Pour the batter into the cake mould.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the cake batter.
- Bake at 170 c for 25-30 minutes or until the cake is done. (insert a toothpick in the center and if it comes out clean without leaving any wet batter, it is done)
- Let it cool a bit and enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 20 Jul 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.