Chocolate Cake By shahsejals
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2250 times
Browse through our recipe collection of easy chocolate cake recipes and cake recipes, including our eggless chocolate cake recipe. A lovely easy chocolate cake recipe with a soft texture and awesome taste. Easy chocolate cake may be topped with cream or chocolate sauce.
- Oil an 8-9" round cake pan, line the base with greaseproof paper/brown paper.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, soda-bi-carbonate and baking powder.keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl place softened butter, milkmaid sweetened condensed milk and vanilla essence and beat well to mix.
- Add the sifted flour and cocoa mixture. mix well.
- Gradually mix in the aerated soda and pour mixture into the prepared dish.
- Microwave on high power for 6 minutes and then on medium for 6 minutes.
- Hold for 3-5 minutes. remove from dish and place on a wire rack to cool.
This recipe was contributed by shahsejals on 24 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.