Chocolate Cake By devina121
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2471 times
Browse through our recipe collection of chocolate cake recipes and cake recipes, including our egoless chocolate cake recipe. A lovely egoless chocolate cake recipe with a soft texture and awesome taste.
- Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, soda & salt together.
- Add the water, oil, vinegar & vanilla essence to the flour mixture.
- Beat until smooth and pour the batter into a greased & floured tin.
- Bake at 175 º c in a pre-heated oven for 30 mins.
- Mix cocoa powder, condensed milk & butter in a bowl, keep this bowl on top of another bowl of boiling water ( the water shouldn''t touch the bowl with the cocoa mixture) and cook until thick.
- Once the chocolate frosting is made, spread it on top of the cake and serve
This recipe was contributed by devina121 on 13 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.