Chocolate Brownie Mousse Cake ( Cakes and Pastries)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 56 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30959 times
Truly delicious creamy pastry!!
- Slice both the chocolate cakes horizontally into 2 equal parts. Cut each part into two 100 mm. (4”) long tear drops shapes, using a cookies cutter or just a knife.
- You will get eight pieces in all.
- Cut each ohp sheet into 2 horizontal rectangles.
- Bring the sticks together to form a tear drop shape and stick with a cellotape to get a mould. Make 4 moulds in this way.
- Place 1 pieces each of the chocolate cake at the base of each mould.
- Top with half the grated chocolate.
- Fill the plastic disposable piping bag ( fitted with a no. 5 star nozzle) with the chocolate mousse and pipe it out on the grated chocolate applying uniform pressure.
- Top with the remaining half of the grated chocolate.
- Place the remaining 4 cake pieces over it and refrigerate to set.
- Just before serving, unmould onto a serving plate and microwave for 15-20 seconds so the grated chocolate melts.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pastrie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.