Chocolate Bread Pudding
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7323 times
You can decorate it with cream also
- Boil the milk and remove from heat. pour it over the fresh bread crumbs and allow to cool.
- Then mix melted butter, sugar, coca, salt, slightly beaten egg yolks, raisins, cherries, vanilla essence with wire beater.
- Pour the mixture into a mould.
- Cover the mould tightly with aluminium foil securely tied.
- Pour water into the cooker.
- Place the trivet in the cooker. then put the mould on the trivet.
- Close pressure cooker.
- Bring to full pressure on high heat.
- Reduce heat
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Allow to cool naturally.
This recipe was contributed by Aniruddh on 24 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.