Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3958 times
- Combine butter and sugar in a bowl till it forms a smooth paste.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl and add them in butter mixture and mix it with the help of beater.
- Now mix flour and baking powder. After mixing, add flour in egg mixture with one spoon at a time. Mix it well.
- Now there are two ways of making these biscuits, one is to make dough of this mixture by adding more flour.
- Make dough and shape it in rectangle with rolling pin, place chocolate in mid and roll dough from both sides, then cut it with knife and place it in preheated oven.
- Bake it at 120 degree for 15 minutes.
- Second method is to make a creamy and smooth mixture and add melted cooking chocolate in it.
- Then put it into pipe bag and make biscuits shape in baking tray and bake it for 15 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 01 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.